Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What I try to do daily

My current Daily quest routine:

Dalaran daily cooking quest (1)
Shattrath Cooking and Fishing quests (2)
Argent Tournament Dailies (8 or so)
Oracles Daily quests (3)
PVP daily (1)

I try to get all of the above done every day, and plan on continuing to do so until I reach my goals. In terms of cooking, I need the Delicious Chocolate Cake recipe and enough tokens to buy all of the trainer recipes. For Oracles, I need to do all 8 dailies and reach exalted. In terms of the Argent Tournament, at the very least I need to become a faction champion for all 5 cities and get aenough tokens to buy a pony. (I need 150. I have 100 or so.)

After the dailies, I generally try to do a random heroic for the frost badges and then work on my current focus if I have any extra time. Right now, I'm working on the Northrend quests for Loremaster - I'd like to do a zone per day but realistically I can see it taking a couple of days for some zones.

I also raid at specific times and do random PVP/ heroics with friends if I get bored. Fishing is something I try to do for at least 10 minutes a day, fishing up the coins from the Dalaran fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment