Skip to main content

[2,577 of 3,898] Naz'jatar and Tiregard Sound




Working on Naz'jatar achievements. 

Just discovered https://www.dataforazeroth.com/characters/US/Area%2052/deathspiral - wow, there are a lot of people ahead of me. Time to get to work :)

Did periodic destruction for the week. I keep forgetting to do this.

Finally, after the xpac is over, discovered the great combo of Coarse Leather Barding (can't be dazed in BFA zones), Monel-hardened stirrups (can interact while mounted) and a flying mount. Makes Terror of the Tadpoles (shoo 100 tadpoles) achievement much simpler!

I killed some rares, found a runechest I'd not unlocked yet - the macro on wowhead helps a lot with finding ones that are up.

Give Me the Biggest Bag You've Got scares me a bit. Flashbacks to the still unfinished Timeless Isle achievement.

Finished with Nautical Nuisances of Nazjatar after dealing with the last three pets. I also realized I need 1000 pet charms to avoid going over my limit once Shadowlands opens - probably a good idea to do some pet dailies each day.


The next day:

Another Puzzle Performer chest completed (thank you to the person who created the macro on wowhead  - I'd have gone insane without it).

Killed a couple of elites for either items they would drop for Give Me the Biggest Bag You've Got, or for You Said They Were Rare.

It was 12:00, so I managed to get into a Summons from the Depths group next. I wasn't aware, but the way these work is that the event spawns every three hours. It needs a group to complete - I got killed twice and I was in one.

A War Cache popped up near where I was questing (trying to level up my companions) giving me Fighting on Two Fronts.

I picked up the recipe Unagi Skewer from a quest from King Mrgl-Mrgl. I'm only missing a small number of recipes in the game and it's likely Blizzard will add another "collect X recipes" achievement eventually.

Wondering how to level up my thee companions more quickly, I learned that Mrrl was the vendor to talk to. Ideally with the cloak that I've vendored by accident multiple times. Anyway, he was selling an Unusually Wise Hermit Crab today and so I used the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UmEHY40CeVBblglGimDPbpMdqhmDrd3P1ipn-gAbQKM/edit#gid=778453990 to buy it efficiently.

Now the main trick is to remember to visit Mrrl every day while I do the other companion quests..


This morning:

 I decided I wanted a change and headed to Tiragarde Sound. Lots of stuff left to do in ATT. I started by working on the few missing rares for Adventurer of Tiragarde Sound.

Even just flying to the first target in the sound, npcscan went off FIVE TIMES (in Drustvar) for other rares I'd yet to kill, so I stopped each time and did so. I forgot how little I'd done of these zones...

My final rare for Adventurer was Sawtooth, in Boralus Harbor. Always a fun one to go for with War Mode on. Anyway, once it was done, I noticed that there was a fishing quest for Boralus to go fish up a Rasboralus outside Proudmore's Keep. I flew to 38,67 and got one in the first cast into a pool that was there. At 500g each, I probably should have picked up some more... Anyway, that was Baiting the Enemy complete!

Next, I started work on the Treasures of Tiragarde Sound. It looks like I need all ten treasures, having found none so far. The first one is the most interesting to me - the Ominous Altar, which rewards another toy for my collection. To get it, I need to find a bunch of Damp Scrolls in Boralus first and then activate the altar. Wowhead to the rescue again!

This was one of the more fun treasures to find. Not only is the toy a fun one, but I had no idea there was a hidden cave under the monastery, nor a portal that takes you back to the horde entry point to the area. One minor issue: one of the scrolls is *right* next to the portal and is difficult to click without clicking the portal (instant teleport) instead. Ask me how I know...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 8/12/23: I finished three more Dragon Isles pet world quests for [Battle on the Dragon Isles II] - just one more to go! Next up, I have a whole bunch of trainers to do to get [An Awfully Big Adventure] - I'm going to start on this now but I have 20 more to do to get Trunks. 8/13/23: Mote Little Scales Daycare to start the day off. I'm nearing the end now - just one more whelp to go. 8/14/23: I finished all the Little Scales Daycare quests and now have [Hey Nanny, Nanny]]! 8/20/23: [Daycare Derby]! Good start to the day. 8/28/23: I started the day by doing the snail daily - just two more to go! Next, I worked on Lomen Niffen rep, trying to get 1500 for the weekly. 8/29/23: Logged in quickly before reset. I did a snail daily (one more to go!) and then defeated Adinakon in a pet battle to pick up [Battle on the Dragon Isles II]! 9/2/23: I worked on the 1500 Loamen Niffen rep for the weekly. It took a surprising number of world quests to get there. 9/3/23: I worked on Secrets of A

[3,115 of 4,646] A whole lot of random.

 7/21/23: I started the day with some quests from the dragon hatchery and for Chromie. The Chromie one was fun - she turned me into a quest giver and had me hand out quests. After that, I did the Tempo quests near Chromie and picked up a cosmetic shades in the process. Next, I worked on the Daycare questline. I now have to wait until tomorrow before continuing. lAfter that, I worked on Loamen Niffen rep to get the 1500 for the weekly. The first quest I did however was for a 405 bracer that I upgraded to 411. (afternoon) I just learned that I can buy Vault keys for 50 Dragonscale Supplies each! [Every Door, Everywhere, All at Once] is mine! I also picked up An Odd Round Object, which is an item I needed to continue the "story" questline from Voraxian (this is an achievement I was working on a few days ago). 7/22/23: I noticed that Old Hatreds' mob was no longer evade bugged and so finally finished that questline, getting [A New Beginning]! Next up, Little Scales Daycare fo

[3,126 of 4,647] The Shadows Revealed!

 8/7/23: I picked up the Duskytooth Snooter by repeatedly resetting the Mechagon instance 18 times until it spawned! Next I did some more Little Scales Daycare quests and picked up two more pets from it. 1464 total now. Now to use my Ultrasafe Transporter and head back to Mechagon to get the last two pets I need. The first of which, Specimen 97, looks like it should be easy enough to catch as it's supposed to be unique but always up. The last one I needed was Yellow Junkhopper. I took the advice on wowhead and made a macro to target it, then repeatedly exited and re-entered the Mechagon instance in order to eventually have one pop up. I think I did this thirteen times or so before it worked (lockout is at 10, so it took an extra hour) and now I finally have [Mecha-Safari]!  I went after the Shadowlands pets next. I was missing four, including Clutch which is semi-rare so I went after that one first. The rest were easy and so now I have [Shadowlands Safari]]! 8/8/23: I spent a bit o