Tuesday, June 15, 2010

+4 to all stats

Gold grinding is still going well. I only sold a single 500g+ scroll yesterday (Typically I'll sell 2-3) but I sold a lot of 10g-20g profit items.

I'm getting close top the point where I have three of every enchant on the AH at all times. Once I get there, I'll be able start collecting gold without immediately spending it on more inventory again.

One special thing of note: I picked up the +4 to all stats enchant yesterday from the AH. I'd been looking for several weeks and I'd never found it (it's a world drop with a really low drop rate). They seem to be selling right now for 130g each, costing 30g to make. Total price paid? 20g buyout!

2 comments:

  1. Just curious, how much did you pay for the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paid 20g for the +4 to all stats recipe.

    Yeah. Ridiculous.

    I searched for it three times a day every day for months. When I showed up, I was extremely happy.

    ReplyDelete