Skip to main content

[2,869 of 4,126] - 25,120 points - Dancing!

 8/30/22 - I logged in before reset but got little done. After reset I picked up a 272 weapon, then started working on the weekly LFR fated raid. I'm going to be doing some raiding or mythic runs later in the day, so I need to figure out some gear and a spec to use.

Later, I set up for the Ember Court, getting [Rendle's Big Day] in the process! 

After that, I did five Normal Fated bosses and then did the Ember Court, hitting Revered and unlocking the final options for some of the entertainments etc.

Also, I've picked up enough new gear for seven ilevels today - I'm now at 267, which is almost good enough to start doing M15 runs.

8/31/22 - Korthia this morning. I picked up a rare that I badly needed (Ve'rayn) and then set out to work on the dailies. It didn't take long to finish them up and so I next went to do some housekeeping tasks and crafted a Deeptremor Stone legendary to improve my DPS. While I was there, I picked up [The Jailer's Gauntlet: Layer 1]!


Next up: Maldraxxus. I needed to finish up an Ember Court quest, which took me to Vol'dun to kill a bunch of Sethek. After that, I had just one more Ember Court feature to pick up, giving me [Something For Everyone]!

I switched covenants after this. Supposedly it's trivial to switch back to Venthyr. Here's hoping!

Switching to Kyrian gave me the 350 mounts achievement [No Stable Big Enough]!


 


9/1/22 - I'm now working on the Kyrian campaign. I got to Renown level 80, then went to do mythic iron docks and mythic grimrail depot (2 a 5 keys). Neither achievement showed up aftter doing them and I have a ticket in for them to fix this.

One thing I didn't count on was having zero rescued souls, so I ended the day farming 20 of them and doing the Kyrian assault.

 

9/2/22 - My main goals today are to finish the Kyrian campaign as well as the ZM and Korthia weeklies (all three over 50% complete).

Kyrian: I got to final stage (10 stages) then had to step away. Ended up at beginning again when I got back. Finished the campaign finally. It takes forever, so many extra chaff quests at the end

Doing this gave me the best Kyrian soulbind - the one that pumps Vesper totem. The damage increase while in Resto seems significant and I mostly qquest as resto now, since I can usually heal myself during almost any pull. Deeptremor totem on Earth Elemental is also fantastic.

Korthia didn't take long - just three quests and the weekly was done.

Zereth Mortis took quite a bit longer and I'll need to finish over the weekend as there are no rares up, nor quests.

The Kyrian Assault was up, so I did [A Sly Fox] part 1 of 3.

I started to work on the Kyrian special feature, to try to get the first eight of them done.

9/3/22 - I started the day by grinding the stuff needed for Herald's Footpads (https://www.wowhead.com/quest=60497/heralds-footpads#comments). The Wowhead comments suggest getting 30 of each item since you need them for other things in the future.

It's probably worth noting that I'm actively working on getting [Back From the Beyond], a feat of strength, before the next xpac drops. It seems doable, if a lot of work. The Torghast stuff has me a bit concerned since layer 16 perfect runs are no joke, but I think it's possible. I managed to get layer 8 when it was still difficult, so sixteen should be okay, especially as I've heard resto shaman solo runs are a good way of doing it.

ZM was next and I finished up the weekly.

I got an Iska group. Not the one I needed?

I ended up looking for a grup for Mythic [De' Other Side] and got [Couple's Therapy] from it as well! I need the dungeon as part of [Back from the Beyond].



Working on Pursuing Loyalty. Korthia for anima to upgrade my sanctum. Got Fleshwing.

More Path of Ascension.

9/4/22 - Darkmoon Faire!

I tried working on the Powermonger Gold race, but the Wowhead comments all use a bug that is now fixed (dammit!) and apparently there is another bug in 9.2 that makes it impossible to actually finish the race quickly enough because it triples the number of tolls in the second half of the run.

I picked up three new feast recipes (thanks ATT!) and then I did some of the dancing game next. I couldn't get the Weak Aura at Wowhead to work properly, so I did it manually by saying "blue... purple... yellow..." etc. out loud, then hitting the keys when it was my turn. I picked up [What a Feeling] this way!


Then [Feeling it]!

Then [Can't Stop the Feeling]!

Then [Make you sweat]!


Then I had to go do something else, because nine more rounds of hardmode seemed like too much for right now. Maybe later today.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 8/12/23: I finished three more Dragon Isles pet world quests for [Battle on the Dragon Isles II] - just one more to go! Next up, I have a whole bunch of trainers to do to get [An Awfully Big Adventure] - I'm going to start on this now but I have 20 more to do to get Trunks. 8/13/23: Mote Little Scales Daycare to start the day off. I'm nearing the end now - just one more whelp to go. 8/14/23: I finished all the Little Scales Daycare quests and now have [Hey Nanny, Nanny]]! 8/20/23: [Daycare Derby]! Good start to the day. 8/28/23: I started the day by doing the snail daily - just two more to go! Next, I worked on Lomen Niffen rep, trying to get 1500 for the weekly. 8/29/23: Logged in quickly before reset. I did a snail daily (one more to go!) and then defeated Adinakon in a pet battle to pick up [Battle on the Dragon Isles II]! 9/2/23: I worked on the 1500 Loamen Niffen rep for the weekly. It took a surprising number of world quests to get there. 9/3/23: I worked on Secrets of A

[3,115 of 4,646] A whole lot of random.

 7/21/23: I started the day with some quests from the dragon hatchery and for Chromie. The Chromie one was fun - she turned me into a quest giver and had me hand out quests. After that, I did the Tempo quests near Chromie and picked up a cosmetic shades in the process. Next, I worked on the Daycare questline. I now have to wait until tomorrow before continuing. lAfter that, I worked on Loamen Niffen rep to get the 1500 for the weekly. The first quest I did however was for a 405 bracer that I upgraded to 411. (afternoon) I just learned that I can buy Vault keys for 50 Dragonscale Supplies each! [Every Door, Everywhere, All at Once] is mine! I also picked up An Odd Round Object, which is an item I needed to continue the "story" questline from Voraxian (this is an achievement I was working on a few days ago). 7/22/23: I noticed that Old Hatreds' mob was no longer evade bugged and so finally finished that questline, getting [A New Beginning]! Next up, Little Scales Daycare fo

[3,126 of 4,647] The Shadows Revealed!

 8/7/23: I picked up the Duskytooth Snooter by repeatedly resetting the Mechagon instance 18 times until it spawned! Next I did some more Little Scales Daycare quests and picked up two more pets from it. 1464 total now. Now to use my Ultrasafe Transporter and head back to Mechagon to get the last two pets I need. The first of which, Specimen 97, looks like it should be easy enough to catch as it's supposed to be unique but always up. The last one I needed was Yellow Junkhopper. I took the advice on wowhead and made a macro to target it, then repeatedly exited and re-entered the Mechagon instance in order to eventually have one pop up. I think I did this thirteen times or so before it worked (lockout is at 10, so it took an extra hour) and now I finally have [Mecha-Safari]!  I went after the Shadowlands pets next. I was missing four, including Clutch which is semi-rare so I went after that one first. The rest were easy and so now I have [Shadowlands Safari]]! 8/8/23: I spent a bit o