Skip to main content

[2,846 of 4,126] Revendreth!

7/24/22 - I was only on part seven of nine of the previous campaign quests (the Korthica ones) so I headed to Torghast to complete A Paladin's Soul.

Afterwords, I went to Bastion, to take part in some memories of Uther. 

7/25/22 - I finished up [Chains of Domination] and finally got that questline off my list. Next, I found Maelle in Korthia for the first time then hearthed to Revendreth to unlock the fifth (and last) upgrade to my sanctum - I should get the achievement for this in 24 hours :)

7/26/22 - I picked up [Your Covenant's Flavor] and [Restoration Expert] upon logging in :)

Soon after, I picked up [Trading Partners], giving me maxed out Ve'nari rep and access to the Rule 7 quest that I need to complete to finally unlock the Secret I mentioned earlier.

After that, I headed to Venari's corpse. Now I guess I just need to wait five days to get the secret toy in the mail?

7/27/22 - Working on the weekly Patterns Within Patterns. I'm also realizing that I should try to fish up the Strange Goop needed to summon the rare for the mount. Not just for the mount itself, but in order to raise my fishing score.

One particularly annoying thing is that there is a wormhole generator addition that gives the player the ability to teleport to Zereth Mortis if they are an engineer (which I am). The problem is that you can only get it from a Paragon cache and I'm not even exalted yet. By the time I get it, I won't need it any more. Really annoying game design here.

I did a quick timewalking dungeon (Warlords) and then picked up a mount I was missing for 5000 Timewarped Badges!


Back to Zereth Mortis to finish the weekly and maybe do some fishing...

7/29/22 - I headed to Korthia today after realizing how much I still had to do there.

I'm also realizing that I really need to get myself an elemental set as well as resto. Killing mobs in resto takes *forever*.

So I just finished several dailies and went to turn them in, only to discover it was now 8am and they all reset. Fuck.

7/30/22 - I finally got sick of killing things slowly and so took the time to switch to Elemental and pick up a 291 legendary. I need to fix all my keybinds and re-learn my rotation but hopefully this will make completing quests in Korthia a good bit faster.

After doing this, I finished my Korthia dailies and tried to work on [Conquering Korthia], but quickly realized that most of the rares I was missing were inaccessible because I wasn't rank 4 with the Archivist yet (I'm about 1200 away right now). Hopefully tomorrow I can do another set of dailies and get rank 4 and get to work on these achievements.

Instead, I decided to work on the Ember Court for the week.

To do that, I needed to pick up an RSVP from the Halls of Atonement. When I was doing that, I realized I had essentially zero The Avowed rep. This led to me doing the Halls of Atonement, thinking I needed to do it to complete https://www.wowhead.com/quest=62653/stop-the-inquisition (protip: you don't). So now I'm off to finish off this quest.

The confusion over "Halls of Atonement" (the area) vs. "Halls of Atonement" (the dungeon) continues, but at least now I understand how to complete [It's Always Sinny In Revendreth].

After that, I spent a while doing some quests to create a new Dredger butler for the court and then I picked up the RSVPs for my guests.

7/31/22 - I started with the Ember Court scenario. I still have a lot to learn about how the minigames work - I only managed to complete one of them. The second one (feeding fifteen hungry/thirsty guests) took *forever* and I was only half-finished.

I think things will get better at Honored (4500/6000 into friendly right now) because I can then unlock some better options for entertainment etc. Some of the options went directly against the things I was going for.

Next, I headed to Korthia for more dailies, also finishing up the Jailer's weekly.

After that, I started looking into what I needed to do to get rank 4 of Archivist's Codex (I need about 550 more rep) so that I can unlock rift keys and other items needed for many of the achievements. I found a guide on wowhead which also linked to a WeakAura (https://wago.io/cyRj6ikQz) that seems super useful.

I ended up finding a relic I was missing for [Reliqquary Restoration] plus a rare that I hadn't killed before. This got me to rank four and unlocked the riftkeys!

I entered the first rift and got the Shaded Judgement Stone toy on my first kill :) I also found a chest in the rift and some other items.

Later, I found a couple of keys in my inventory that unlocked chests containing artifacts that I'd not picked up yet, giving me 1000 rep and another toy (I now have 426 of 715).

Next up: Revendreth for [Adventurer of Revendreth] - turns out, I had a whole bunch of rares still to kill.

Partway through doing this, I found a mount I was missing for 28,000g and a few other items.


8/1/22 - I picked up the last rare that I needed for [Adventurer of Revendreth]! Executioner Adrastia (https://www.wowhead.com/npc=161310/executioner-adrastia#comments) takes a bit of time to spawn bbut at least it's predictabble - just rescue 50 dredgers in the area (so THAT'S what that count at the top of the screen is for...) and she will spawn.


Right after that, I picked up The Count for [Treasures of Revendreth]! This one needed 99 Infused Ruby. This isn't an issue, but the cap is 100, which is FAR too low. I've been collecting rubies frequently and they have all been going to waste because I didn't realize I was capped.

In a valiant quest to stop All The Things from reminding me that I still haven't done them yet, I decided to work on the Revendreth pet battle achievements that I was missing. I have 242 max level pets and 1297 unique pets at the moment, so hopefully I'll have enough to complete all of these without needing to go level up new ones.

It took me about an hour to do all the Addius the Tormentor battles. It turns out I was missing quite a few pets that I needed but it didn't matter - the basic strategies were easy enough.

[Sojourner of Revendreth] was next, and pretty simple at that - I just had a short questline for Sabbbrina to finish and I was done :)


I headed over to the Dead Blanchy area next. No luck. I decided to wait around for a few minutes since there were others there that had been waiting almost an hour. Turns out this was a good plan and I got the first day's worth of oats in soon after :)

Later in the evening, I turned in a Korthia quest (from Revendreth) and did a couple of dailies. I also found the item Vault Anima Tracker on the vendor, which I'd completely missed previously. It unlocks a bunch of catalogued research caches each week.

At night, I headed to Maldraxxus to turn in another quest. I picked up the three "squirrels" for the zone and started hunting for the [Treasures of Maldraxxus].










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 8/12/23: I finished three more Dragon Isles pet world quests for [Battle on the Dragon Isles II] - just one more to go! Next up, I have a whole bunch of trainers to do to get [An Awfully Big Adventure] - I'm going to start on this now but I have 20 more to do to get Trunks. 8/13/23: Mote Little Scales Daycare to start the day off. I'm nearing the end now - just one more whelp to go. 8/14/23: I finished all the Little Scales Daycare quests and now have [Hey Nanny, Nanny]]! 8/20/23: [Daycare Derby]! Good start to the day. 8/28/23: I started the day by doing the snail daily - just two more to go! Next, I worked on Lomen Niffen rep, trying to get 1500 for the weekly. 8/29/23: Logged in quickly before reset. I did a snail daily (one more to go!) and then defeated Adinakon in a pet battle to pick up [Battle on the Dragon Isles II]! 9/2/23: I worked on the 1500 Loamen Niffen rep for the weekly. It took a surprising number of world quests to get there. 9/3/23: I worked on Secrets of A

[3,115 of 4,646] A whole lot of random.

 7/21/23: I started the day with some quests from the dragon hatchery and for Chromie. The Chromie one was fun - she turned me into a quest giver and had me hand out quests. After that, I did the Tempo quests near Chromie and picked up a cosmetic shades in the process. Next, I worked on the Daycare questline. I now have to wait until tomorrow before continuing. lAfter that, I worked on Loamen Niffen rep to get the 1500 for the weekly. The first quest I did however was for a 405 bracer that I upgraded to 411. (afternoon) I just learned that I can buy Vault keys for 50 Dragonscale Supplies each! [Every Door, Everywhere, All at Once] is mine! I also picked up An Odd Round Object, which is an item I needed to continue the "story" questline from Voraxian (this is an achievement I was working on a few days ago). 7/22/23: I noticed that Old Hatreds' mob was no longer evade bugged and so finally finished that questline, getting [A New Beginning]! Next up, Little Scales Daycare fo

[3,126 of 4,647] The Shadows Revealed!

 8/7/23: I picked up the Duskytooth Snooter by repeatedly resetting the Mechagon instance 18 times until it spawned! Next I did some more Little Scales Daycare quests and picked up two more pets from it. 1464 total now. Now to use my Ultrasafe Transporter and head back to Mechagon to get the last two pets I need. The first of which, Specimen 97, looks like it should be easy enough to catch as it's supposed to be unique but always up. The last one I needed was Yellow Junkhopper. I took the advice on wowhead and made a macro to target it, then repeatedly exited and re-entered the Mechagon instance in order to eventually have one pop up. I think I did this thirteen times or so before it worked (lockout is at 10, so it took an extra hour) and now I finally have [Mecha-Safari]!  I went after the Shadowlands pets next. I was missing four, including Clutch which is semi-rare so I went after that one first. The rest were easy and so now I have [Shadowlands Safari]]! 8/8/23: I spent a bit o