Skip to main content

[2,707 of 3,900] Legion class hall, professions and alts.

 While I was in Torghast, I realised that my engineering was sorely lacking. Specifically, I didn't have a Jeeves or AutoHammer to repair. I'm off to Ulduar to get the Jeeves schematic now.

It took only a few kills to get the schematic, and about twenty minutes in Org to find enough supplies to craft the Jeeves.

Next up: the auto-hammer schematic. A quick hearth to Dalaran and then a flight to Aszuna. Quick quest.

I worked on my Vulpera warrior, finishing up several quests in the Legion Class Hall questline and getting her closer to 50 for the achievement (halfway through 48 now).

I did the daily, gaining exalted with the Court of Harvesters, then did maw quests, gaining Cordial reputation with Ve'nari.

On Thursday I finished the class hall for my Vulpera Warrior, then on Friday I hit 50 after doing the Shadowlands intro quests and I picked up my heritage armor for [Heritage of the Vulpera].

One down, nine to go :/

From looking at my other classes, I already have a level 45 Rogue, Demon Hunter and Hunter - all three of these are 2/3 of the way through their class halls so it makes sense to do those next. I can then power level the other nine allied races via Legion timewalking, without worrying about doing the class hall quests. I'll probably start with a Highmountain Tauren druid.

My basic plan right now is as follows:

1. Complete the five class hall campaigns (Rogue, Demon Hunter and Hunter to go).

2. Do all of the professions and get the achievements for maxing out every one of them.

3. Get all the Horde allied classes.

4. Unlock the alliance allied classes.

5. Get all the alliance allied classes.

6. Park each alt at Onyxia (etc.) for weekly mount runs.

In terms of leveling, I'm going to do a mix of Legion (fastest) and PVP (for honor, since it counts for the whole account). I'll also pick up some pet battle tokens along the way. I *may* end up doing Recruit A Friend since it's faster that way.

In terms of professions, I have completed the following:

[Pandaren Master of All] - Alchemy, Enchanting, Jewelcrafting

[Draenor Master of All] - Alchemy, Enchanting, Jewelcrafting

[Legion Master of All] - Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Skinning

[Zandalari Master of All] - Enchanting, Engineering

[Shadowlands Master of All] - Enchanting

I seem to have found a bug - I have maxed out leatherworking, but it's not showing in any of the "Master of All" achievements. The same thing applies to inscription and probably to other things. I submitted a ticket and in the interim it semi-fixed itself - it's still missing on some characters but not others.

I have alts that cover most of the professions, and any that I'm missing I can add to a fresh alt. My plan is to level the gathering professions earlier so that I can use the mats for the non-gathering ones.

I'm going to use my alliance Priest to level up tailoring as well as to unlock the allied races on the alliance side. 

I need to remember to use the Darkmoon Faire to get the last five points of each profession, as well as world quests where appropriate - it starts tomorrow. Also, I'm going to start with Shadowlands professions since those are the most relevant.

Anyway, I've mostly been working on the Rogue class hall campaign now that Shaman and Warrior are complete. In the downtime (lots of missions) I've started to work on my Hunter - both the class hall and the professions. It's also Darkmoon Faire today, so I want to level as many as possible to 95 in Shadowlands so as to get the final five in DMF.

Each of the class hall campaigns is 60+ quests along with several missions and dungeons, so it takes quite a bit of effort - more than I realized.

Also, I headed to DMF to get the last couple of points in Engineering. Along the way I completed a race with the wanderluster, netting three more achievements.

In terms of professions, I've definitely completed Engineering up to Legion (and I have Shadowlands and Zandalari on Deathspiral). 

New list, this time the things I know I still need:

Alchemy - Zandalari and Shadowlands - use Huntspiral

Blacksmithing - Legion (87 to 100) onwards. Use Warspiral.

Enchanting - Done.

Engineering - Done. (Not showing up - check Demonspiral)  

Herbalism - Everything. Use a new Druid, Druidspiral.

Inscription -  Zandalari and Shadowlands. Use Roguespiral.

Jewelcrafting - Zandalari and Shadowlands. Use Priestspiral.

Leatherworking -  Zandalari and Shadowlands. Use Roguespiral.

Mining - Everything. Use a new Druid, Druidspiral.

Skinning - Everything except Legion. Use Vulspiral for this one.

Tailoring - Pandaran onwards. Use Priestspiral.


 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 8/12/23: I finished three more Dragon Isles pet world quests for [Battle on the Dragon Isles II] - just one more to go! Next up, I have a whole bunch of trainers to do to get [An Awfully Big Adventure] - I'm going to start on this now but I have 20 more to do to get Trunks. 8/13/23: Mote Little Scales Daycare to start the day off. I'm nearing the end now - just one more whelp to go. 8/14/23: I finished all the Little Scales Daycare quests and now have [Hey Nanny, Nanny]]! 8/20/23: [Daycare Derby]! Good start to the day. 8/28/23: I started the day by doing the snail daily - just two more to go! Next, I worked on Lomen Niffen rep, trying to get 1500 for the weekly. 8/29/23: Logged in quickly before reset. I did a snail daily (one more to go!) and then defeated Adinakon in a pet battle to pick up [Battle on the Dragon Isles II]! 9/2/23: I worked on the 1500 Loamen Niffen rep for the weekly. It took a surprising number of world quests to get there. 9/3/23: I worked on Secrets of A

[3,115 of 4,646] A whole lot of random.

 7/21/23: I started the day with some quests from the dragon hatchery and for Chromie. The Chromie one was fun - she turned me into a quest giver and had me hand out quests. After that, I did the Tempo quests near Chromie and picked up a cosmetic shades in the process. Next, I worked on the Daycare questline. I now have to wait until tomorrow before continuing. lAfter that, I worked on Loamen Niffen rep to get the 1500 for the weekly. The first quest I did however was for a 405 bracer that I upgraded to 411. (afternoon) I just learned that I can buy Vault keys for 50 Dragonscale Supplies each! [Every Door, Everywhere, All at Once] is mine! I also picked up An Odd Round Object, which is an item I needed to continue the "story" questline from Voraxian (this is an achievement I was working on a few days ago). 7/22/23: I noticed that Old Hatreds' mob was no longer evade bugged and so finally finished that questline, getting [A New Beginning]! Next up, Little Scales Daycare fo

[3,126 of 4,647] The Shadows Revealed!

 8/7/23: I picked up the Duskytooth Snooter by repeatedly resetting the Mechagon instance 18 times until it spawned! Next I did some more Little Scales Daycare quests and picked up two more pets from it. 1464 total now. Now to use my Ultrasafe Transporter and head back to Mechagon to get the last two pets I need. The first of which, Specimen 97, looks like it should be easy enough to catch as it's supposed to be unique but always up. The last one I needed was Yellow Junkhopper. I took the advice on wowhead and made a macro to target it, then repeatedly exited and re-entered the Mechagon instance in order to eventually have one pop up. I think I did this thirteen times or so before it worked (lockout is at 10, so it took an extra hour) and now I finally have [Mecha-Safari]!  I went after the Shadowlands pets next. I was missing four, including Clutch which is semi-rare so I went after that one first. The rest were easy and so now I have [Shadowlands Safari]]! 8/8/23: I spent a bit o